Serenna Derosa blames her cat for accidentally sending her topless picture

Serenna Derosa and Facebook post.
Model Serenna Derosa took the X-rated photo on her phone to flaunt her newly-enhanced 34H rack.

But now the 27-year-old is blaming her cat for sending the topless picture to a car seller on Facebook.

She claims her pet, who is five months old, scampered over the screen, and posted the cheeky shot to someone selling an Audi A3.
Sereena. Photo: internet
And Sereena, from Derby, only realised the blunder when she checked her Facebook messages on Friday.

The model said: “When I realised what I'd sent I was like 'oh my God, I could die right now, this is so bad'. I just wanted the ground to swallow me up?

"I swear it wasn't me and that it was my kitten Angel? I placed my phone on the bed and went downstairs to make a cup of tea?

"When I came back upstairs my kitten was next to my phone, which was face down? I mustn't have turned the lock on my screen on and all these pictures were selected?

"Angel's obviously sat on the phone while unlocked and somehow selected these pictures? I didn't know what to do and tried deleting them but it said it wouldn't allow me to delete for both people – it would only delete for me?

"He's opened the message and seen it but not said anything?”

Sereena was on the website browsing online for a new car and contacted 30 people on Facebook.

She sent a message to the seller of the 2008 Audi A3 listed for £2,100, where she asked: “Is this still available?”

Moments later, Sereena’s phone sent three photos, a nude, a picture of someone suffering from rickets and a boob job recovery snap.
Sereena. Photo: internet
When she realised the blunder, she apologised to the seller and asked how to delete the photo.

She said: “Holy fu** I'm so so sorry? How do I delete this my phone just spazzed out omg? I wanna die.”

Meanwhile, the seller never replied so now the blonde is checking out alternative cars.

More to read-

No comments

Powered by Blogger.