Arbaaz Khan date Giorgia Andriani

Arbaaz Khan-Giorgia Andriani

Arbaaz Khan has previously been rather guarded about having pictures taken with his girlfriend Giorgia Andriani.

However, he was recently spotted on a lunch date with Giorgia and his son Arhaan.

The three were spotted on Monday (12 August) at a Mumbai eatery.

Arbaaz had complained to us a while earlier, “I think some people have gotten used to the paparazzi culture and they know they cannot avoid it. If you ask me, some people like it, but I have a different opinion. I am fine if videos and pictures are clicked when there are legit events and interviews.  If I am sitting and having a private dinner with my son, my family or my girlfriend, then I do not want it to be filmed.”

Meanwhile, Giorgia is set to star in a Tamil web series Karoline Kamakshi with former star Meena, who will be returning to work in Kollywood. Arbaaz too runs a web show called Pinch, where he interviews Bollywood stars. Source: deccanchronicle.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.