After leaving a 10-year-long abusive relationship Donna Nipper started a successful modelling career

Donna Nipper: photo: dailystar.co.uk
Dailystar.co.uk news: A woman said she was beaten, insulted and banned from leaving her home when she was in an abusive relationship for 10 years.

Donna Nipper, 39, from London, met her ex-fiancé through a colleague in 2009 and the pair began dating.

She was immediately swept off her feet by his chivalrous behaviour and charming demeanour, saying he had a "protective" nature.

But when they got engaged, things took a drastic turn in their relationship.

Donna endured emotional and physical abuse where her food intake was controlled and she was forced to go to the gym four times a week.

Speaking about the relationship, she said: “He was very charming at first and made me feel as if I needed protecting, and that my family where interfering.
Donna Nipper

"There were lots of red flags but I was too scared to leave, I was cut off from my family and friends.

“I wasn't allowed to work or go out in the evening or even allowed to use the bath after 9pm. My food was controlled as well as having to exercise four times per week.

“I endured so much mental and physical abuse. He bullied in public and made me feel useless. He called me overweight and old and name calling me constantly."

More to read click:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.